Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: Running Playlist 2011-19-10

Welcome back to a new iTunes top 10 review on running playlist.

Since I haven’t done these for a while, most of the songs on this list are new.

Justin Bieber has a new Christmas song out this week, which seems like it’s slightly early for that kind of music, but I guess those 12 year old girls need their “bieber fix” so there you have it.

We also have a really bad song by drake at number 2, maybe it’s just me, but I really don’t like it.

The rest of the list is pretty much what you’d expect from listening to the radio for an hour or so, sans the lady gaga and Katy Perry for a change.

As usual, I’ve bolded the songs that would make a good addition to a bpm based running playlist.

Get this running playlist and other running music at running playlist. I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me onfacebook or twitter, or +1 me if you’r on google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment