Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pop Running Music for your Running Playlist

running playlist

Today’s running music for your running playlist is mostly pop music.
I built this list to remember some of the good and not so good songs we had in the top of the charts last year.
I decided to include Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj even though i really don’t like them anymore since they are pretty popular and some of their songs don’t suck as much :)
All these songs are over 120 BPM, so they will fit well in your running playlist, and I also managed to sneak in a country song since technically it was in the pop top 10 at some point last year…

Get this running playlist and other running music at running playlist I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me on facebook or twitter, or +1 me if you’r on google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment