Welcome back to a new week and a new running playlist analysis of the iTunes top 10. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break and had good runs. I’m still adjusting to living in the northeast and the snow on Thanksgiving Day didn’t help, but back to the music… My theory on Glee being in the top 10 every week isn’t really panning out like I thought it would. Honestly, I can’t really remember any great songs from last week’s episode, so maybe it’s a quality thing. This week, we’re back to our usual top 10 list, with Bottoms Up back in the top 10 list and no Glee related music. Katy Perry is still number 1 and if she keeps playing as much as she is now on the radio, it’ll be a long run in that position, but one can always hope for a miracle, right? As usual, I’ve bolded the songs that are good for a running playlist. Get the rest of the list at running playlist
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Running Playlist: iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: 11-30-2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment