Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Running Playlist: iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: 02-09-2011: Glee Glee and more Glee

running playlist

I usually post this running playlist analysis on Tuesdays but yesterday, when I checked the iTunes top 10, I saw 3 Glee songs on the list.

“3 Glee songs?!” I thought to myself, “that’s too much… I’ll wait until tomorrow and post this once the Glee craze dies down”.

Of course, I forgot that Tuesday is Glee day on TV and coupled with the post Superbowl Glee, It created a Glee frenzy with nearly all spots on the iTunes top 10 taken by Glee songs.

Not only that, I think this is the first time in history when not only are the cover version of a song (Firework (Glee Cast Version)) and the original song (Firework) in the top 10 but the cover version also ranks higher than the original song!

Wow! anyway, I do like the Glee machine, and they are slowly becoming the main source of music for many people. It would be very interesting to see how the new american Idol does with Glee music the day before.

Anyway, back to running and music…

As usual, I’ve bolded the songs that are good for a running playlist.

to get the glee running playlist visit running playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment