Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Running Playlist: iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: 02-23-2011

There are a lot of new songs on the iTunes top 10 list this week, and fortunately for us, a lot of them are great for a running playlist.

I’m still a bit surprised that the whole ‘Born This Way is a knock off of Madonna’s “Express Yourself” scandal’ went away so quietly. It’s pretty obvious but I guess enough time passed that kids don’t even know who Madonna is and could think it’s a Gaga original. Oh well, I’ve go bigger things to worry about…

Glee is also starting to get annoying, it seems like they are moving more and more towards a “buy this on iTunes” show rather than a show featuring good music. One last thing, I just noticed that the new Justin Bieber song, Never Say Never, is featuring Jaden Smith, is that the same Jaden, Will Smith’s kid? Isn’t it great to have a rich and famous dad/parents? hopefully with all this practice, some talent will come as well…

I’ve bolded the songs that would make good additions to a running playlist.

get the list at running playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment