Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Fast Running Playlist: 142 BPM Average

 

Last week, I posted some new songs I added to my personal running playlist and you seemed to like it, so I decided to do another update to the list and add more songs.

I tried to mix things up a little bit and cover as many genres as I could in this list, and I even included a song from the movie “Music & Lyrics” that works in a running playlist. I also added a link that allows you to get the full playlist rather than 1 song at a time, click here for that. (iTunes only, sorry…)

This running playlist is 42 minutes long at 142 BPM.

Get this running playlist and more running music at running playlist. I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me onfacebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment