One of my year’s end resolutions (besides building a legendary running playlist) is to keep things positive and try not to say bad things about people. I was doing pretty well with this until I saw Katy Perry’s gratuitous appearance on the Simpsons this Sunday. I’m not sure why she was there or what she added to the show and that would be fine if she would have acted well, but her appearance was soooooo awkward, I was almost embarrassed for her. Anyway, that’s the last bad thing I’m going to say about Katy Perry this year unless she really pulls another ridiculous performance like the one on Sunday and then I’ll have to comment on it. It looks like my theory about Glee continuously being in the top 10 was wrong. They did have some songs in the iTunes top 10 for a couple of days after the show, but then they dropped out. This week, we have two new entrants into the iTunes top 10, Black And Yellow, Christmas Lights. Unfortunately, these songs have a low BPM so they aren’t suitable for a running playlist. One more interesting thing to note about this week’s top 10 is that it features our first Christmas song for this year Christmas Lights. As usual, I’ve bolded the songs that are good for a running playlist. Get the rest of the list at running playlist
Back to the iTunes top 10.
I do love Christmas music, and I try to avoid malls and easy listening radio to keep myself from an overdose this time of year, so I’m looking forward to seeing what else we’ll get to hear this holiday season.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Running Playlist: iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: 12-07-2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment