I’ve been working on this half marathon running playlist for a while now. It’s really hard to find 3-5 hours worth of good songs that not only work together as a list, but also have good BPM and are fun to listen to, but I think I’ve found a good combination. This half marathon running playlist is 3:16:25 long and averages at 143 BPM, which is a bit high for me, but I’m sure you fast runners out there would enjoy it. Get this half marathon running playlist and more running music at running playlist
If you want to use the whole list for a half marathon, you’ll need to keep a pace of at least 15:10 mile per min, which is very adequate for a long run.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Half Marathon Running Playlist of the Week: 03-24-11 ((music, running, run, running playlist))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment