Now that work on the running playlist iPhone app is done, it’s time to get back to our regular set of iTunes top 10 reviews. Another reason I held back over the last few weeks was the fact that Glee was taking over the top 10 lists, and it was getting really boring, especially since their new “original” songs are probably going to become huge hits every week now that they saw that it works and they won’t have to pay artists anymore for their music… I’ll lament about the future of the music industry some other time, but just one last thing that I have to say is that I’m really happy that Lambada (On The Floor Anyway… on a somewhat positive note, I finally got used to, and even started to like “Firework” by Katy Perry, but now it’s out of the top 10… Don’t forget to check out the running playlist iPhone app where you can get new songs and running playlists directly to your iPhone. Get this running playlist and more running music at running playlist) and Express Yourself (Born This Way
) are back, I really liked them when they came out in the 90′s!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Running Playlist: iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: 03-29-2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment