It’s Thursday and once again it’s time for your 10k running playlist of the week. This week, I have to say that I’m not in a very happy mood. As some of you might know, I’m training for the Philadelphia Marathon, and recently, I pushed myself too far while training and hurt my knee… I’m pretty much off running for now, and I’m stretching and massaging my legs like crazy with hope that I can at least run in a few weeks. I’ve given up on a hitting a good time. So this week, I decided to create a more cautious running playlist. Starting with 3 slow songs, which will act as a good warm up, the list builds up slowly and hits 180+ BPM at the end. Personally, I will pass on the end part of the list and cap my list at 150BPM so I don’t hurt myself again. The average BPM of this list is 132BPM and it is 1:22 hours long so if you are using it for a 10k, you will have to run at most at 13:11 min/mile. get the list at running playlist
Thursday, October 28, 2010
10K running playlist of the week: 10-28-2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment