Friday, September 17, 2010

Running Playlist: Playlist of the week: Christian Music: 09-17-2010

I am by no means a devout Christian, but I do definitely understand how spirituality and religion fit into running.

There have been many occasions when I was overwhelmed by the feeling of being inspired (“inspired” = “in spirit”), especially on early morning runs when the world is quiet and the sun is just coming up and shining a golden light on the world, and many others where I felt so low that I searched my spiritual reserves for strength.

During those times, music helped me get break through my barriers and get to the spiritual level I was searching for.

Below is a list of some inspirational songs and while you can definitely find inspiration in songs like “eye of the tiger”, these songs offer something extra.
I started the list out with an easy song to run with, i.e. low BPM, for a warm up and then started the real run.
The list is an hour long, and ends with a low BPM song to help you cool down.

get the list at running playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment