Friday, June 10, 2011

10K Running Playlist at 130 BPM

running playlist

The weekend is coming fast so it’s time for another 10k running playlist with a specific BPM range. This week, it’s a 130 BPM running playlist.

I’ve been listening to a lot of pop lately on the radio, so I think it influenced my song choice on this list, since it’s heavier on pop than usual, but I still tried to keep it interesting by mixing genres and also using pop songs from different time periods.

This list is 1:23 hours long, so plenty of time for a 10k run and averages at 134 BPM, so it won’t be hard at all to run with it.

get this running playlist and more running music at running playlist, I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me onfacebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment