Wednesday, June 1, 2011

iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: Running Playlist 2011-01-06

We’re finally done with Glee, and I can go back to posting the running playlist iTunes update on Wednesdays without having to see 3 or 4 Glee songs in the list. As much as I used to like Glee, it’s starting to get ridiculous and it seems like they’re no longer making much of an effort to keep the story flowing in a semi logical way and just tie it together enough to make sure they can include as many songs as possible to sell on iTunes.

Anyway, this week’s top 10 is pretty stable compared to last week’s. There are only 2 new songs and I’m glad to see that Scotty’s song from American Idol is still on the top 10 list.

get this running playlist and other running playlists at running playlist, I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me onfacebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment