We’re back with another iTunes top 10 analysis for running playlist. get this running playlist and more running playlists at running playlist, I would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment, or contact me onfacebook or twitter.
This week, we have a few new songs in the top 10. First, Katy Perry is out with another really stupid song which I’m sure I’ll be humming in the shower at some point after it plays 100000 times on the radio and gets engraved in my brain. We also have Tonight Tonight, which is catchy but not really special and then we have Lighters [Explicit]
. I’m still on the fence with this one. It has a lot of elements that I like and that remind me of some eminem songs, but it gets annoying at times, so we’ll see.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
iTunes top 10 BPM analysis: Running Playlist 2011-21-06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment