Those of you who’ve been following my app might be wondering what’s going on and why there are 2 running playlist apps in the iTunes app store. Well, due to some bureaucratic issues, I had to resubmit the app to apple under a different account, so now there are 2 running playlist apps in the store. Here’s what I’m going to do. Since a lot of you already got the first running playlist app that launched in march, I’m going to keep the 2nd app free so you can switch over. The first app will still be fully functional, but I can’t update it anymore so if you don’t get the new app now, you won’t have access to updates in the future. But wait, there’s more. Since I launched the original app, I’ve been tweaking it and adding features, so if you get the new running playlist app, you’ll also have access to the new pace calculator and playlist recommendation engine. This new feature allows you to calculate your running pace, and recommends music that may help you go faster. This feature is new, so I’m still adding more content to it, but if you get the app now, you’ll have access to the updates later on for free. The new running playlist app is called “Running playlist and pace calculator” in the app store, so get it now before the price goes back up again. for more running playlists and running music visit running playlist
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The Running Playlist app is free again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment